1. Fixed Price Guarantee. We will honour the price of any written quote provided after a heating surveyor has attended your property. This price is guaranteed for 28 days from the date sent and only covers the precise works as specified in the written quotation including the agreed location of the boiler. Any last minute additions or upgrades are not covered by the fixed price guarantee.
1.1 The price is not guaranteed if
– The customer has failed to provide any relevant information pertaining to the property including but not exclusive listed building status, integrity of the wall where the boiler is to be installed.
– The work is delayed for any reason including lack of access to property or failure to secure consent from the freeholder, suspension of any utilities to the property including gas, electricity and water.
– There are any changes to the property since the quotation was sent such as structural changes to the building.
– The engineer discovers defects to any part of the central heating system valves or the existing pipework.
– The engineer discovers a gas leak.
2. We’ll fix your boiler or your money back. If we fail to repair your boiler we will deduct the cost of the call out £89 + VAT if you replace your boiler with LS1 Boiler Installation i.e. the amount will be deducted from the cost of your new boiler installation.
3. Price Match guarantee. We will match the price of any like-for-like quote that is cheaper than ours and give you a £50 high street voucher. The price match guarantee is subject to a finding a cheaper like-for-like installation on a Worcester Bosch boiler by a comparable diamond accredited Worcester Bosch installer offering the same warranty length. All recommendations such as filters, power flush and controls must be like-for-like.
4. Courtesy heating service. If you are without heating we will provide a courtesy heating service by loaning you portable heaters until work is completed. This service is subject to availability and vulnerable customers such as the sick, elderly or families with very young children will be prioritised for this service.
5. Refer a friend. We will pay a cash incentive to BOTH you and your friend if they replace or install a new boiler with LS1 Boiler Installation. Your friend needs to mention this offer when booking. Payment will be made after the invoice for the work is settled.
6. Super Summer Saver. We offer a 10% discount if you defer your boiler installation until the summer months. In order to take advantage of this offer you must pre-book your installation between 1st September and 30th April and pay a deposit for installations between 1st May and 31st August. If your boiler breaks down before your boiler installation date we will bring the date forward which will negate the 10% discount and the full amount of the quote will be payable.
7. FREE 24/7 breakdown cover. LS1 will provide a 24-hour telephone number that will always be answered, even on Christmas day. We will always try our best to attend as soon as possible and will always book your appointment date within 24 hours of reporting. This service is subject to an annual boiler service carried out by LS1 Boiler Installation. Annual services conducted by any other company will void the emergency breakdown cover add on. This service does not include self-maintenance tasks including but not exclusive to re-pressuring and resetting the boiler, bleeding excess system pressure and thawing frozen and condensate pipes that aren’t covered. LS1 can advise you on how to complete these tasks over the telephone.
8. Finance options. Credit subject to status and affordability. Other finance and payment options are available. Finance is provided by Hitachi Capital (UK) Plc with whom we (LS1 Boiler Installation Limited) have a commercial relationship, so we are not able / cannot provide independent advice. Hitachi Capital (UK) Plc are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. LS1 Boiler Installation acts as a credit broker and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Hitachi Capital has been providing finance solutions for homeowners and businesses in the UK for over 30 years. You can find out more about the company at www.hitachicapital.co.uk Finance options such as the length of duration of repayments are subject to the amount of deposit paid and its percentage of the total cost of works.
9. Up to 12 years warranty. The length of warranty is dependent on the brand of boiler, the uptake of an annual service by a Gas Safe registered engineer to maintain the warranty and other recommendations including filters and power flush.
9.1 The boiler must only be used in a domestic or light commercial environment, (light commercial is defined as a semi domestic/commercial environment, including hair salons, small shops, pubs etc.)
9.2 The boiler must be maintained in accordance with the manufacturer’s user instructions and serviced annually by a Gas Safe registered engineer. Proof of servicing may be required to validate a guarantee.
9.3 Once installed the boiler must not be moved unless LS1 Boiler Installation carry out the work.
9.4 During the warranty period any product or component which is proved to be faulty or defective in manufacture, will be repaired or replaced free of material and labour charges, subject to approval from the manufacturer. We will liaise with them on your behalf so you don’t need to do anything.
9.5 We will not accept or reimburse the costs of any third party who undertakes any work carried on the product or fits parts.
9.6 The warranty period will not be extended even if we repair or replace any product or part.
9.7 If we replace any component or product, the part or product removed will become our property.
9.8 Any claim made under the terms and conditions of the warranty must be made within the warranty period.
9.9 Our warranty does not apply to:
– Fuel lines to the product, plugs or cables;
– Radiators and other space heating equipment, external water, gas and oil pipelines/services, external electric wiring, external pumps, flue-ways, fire valves, filters, water and oil storage tanks;
– Damage caused by theft, tampering, neglect, misuse, accident, fire, flood, explosion, lightning, storms, frost or other bad weather conditions;
– Damage caused by the non-observance of the manufacturer’s user instructions;
– Damage to the system as a result of scale, sludge or blockage, this is why we strongly recommend a Power Flush and a lime scale reduction filter at the time of installation;
– Any unauthorised adjustments made to the product by a third party;
– Any upgrading/improvement work required as a result of legislation, (Health & Safety or otherwise) or to meet current standards;
– Boiler de-scaling and chemical cleansing/flushing;
– Bleeding of oil supply pipelines;
– Turning on the product and adjusting switches and controls except following an approved repair under this guarantee;
– Self-maintenance tasks such as, re-pressurising and resetting the product, bleeding excess system pressure and thawing frozen condensate pipes/wastes;
9.10 The warranty only applies to the boiler, it does not apply to other system components e.g. thermostats, time clocks, motorised valves etc.
9.11 You need to provide 24 hours’ notice to cancel a prearranged appointment for an engineer to attend your property. If our engineer cannot gain access to your property at the time of your appointment you will be charged a fee of £150.
9.12 LS1 Boiler Installation reserves the right to change these Terms & Conditions at any time and its decision regarding warranty claims is final.
9.13 This guarantee is in addition to, and does not affect, your legal rights in relation to any product that is faulty or not as described. Advice about your legal rights is available from your local Citizens’ Advice Bureau or Trading Standards office.
9.14 In registering the guarantee you give consent for LS1 Boiler Installation to share your data with its business partners in order to assist with the administration of the guarantee. Your guarantee is provided to you by LS1 Boiler Installation Limited (Registered in England with Co. No 7633568 ) of Unit 5 Eurolink Business Centre, 49 Effra Road, London, SW2 1BZ.
10. Cancellation Rights. Customer satisfaction is extremely important to us at LS1 and we are committed to delivering choice and high quality service at every stage of the process. Our cancellation / refunds policy is therefore designed to offer complete peace of mind. In essence, if a customer is thinking about or wants to cancel the contract, LS1 have agreed to the following process:
10.1. The customer has a cooling-off period of seven calendar days from the day the notice is sent, in which the customer can choose to cancel the contract and have any deposits returned.
10.2. As part of the “Cancellation of Contracts Made in a Consumer’s Home or Place of Work etc. Regulations”, the customer has the right to cancel the contract in writing within the notice given at the time the contract is made (standard cancellation notice).
10.3. As part of these regulations, any sum paid by or on behalf of the customer as part of the contact will be repayable except where the regulations provide otherwise.
10.4. As part of the “Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000” consumers have the right to cancel certain contracts contacted from a distance, for example through the contact form on our website.
For any further clarification relating to our cancellation process, please contact:
LS1 Boiler Installation Limited, Unit 5 Eurolink Business Centre, 49 Effra Road, London, SW2 1BZ.
Alternatively, you can telephone us on 020 7978 9000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
LS1 Boiler Installation Limited (Registered in England with Co. No 7633568)